- Jazz Age Manners
- Cutting In to the Dance in the Jazz Age
- Dance Etiquette - 1926
- Same-Sex Social Dancing in the Jazz Age
- Shocking Fashion Trends in 1920 or The Adventures of Minnie Fewclothes
- Social Dancing and the Art of Conversation
- The Wearing (or not Wearing) of Gloves in the Jazz Age
- Where People Danced in the Jazz Age
Jazz Age Manners
I will be using this space to post occasional snippets, based on original sources or my personal musings, on the social conventions and manners of the "Jazz Age", a term which I will arbitrarily assign to the period of 1919 to 1939 - the period between the two world wars.
If it grows, it may take on some semblance of structure, but at first, it will be random and arbitrary in its form and content.